Incline Utility Pants
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on pants are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 9.675" | Back Rise 14.25" | Knee Cir. 16.5" | Leg Opening 13"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBookWormGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFabulous pants!May 10, 2021
Here I am……writing another review about more extremely comfortable pants I purchased at eddiebauer.com. Now you know that I am officially an EB addict when it comes to comfortable pants. These pants fit me exactly the way I like my pants to fit. They are extremely stretchy, but not *too* stretchy. Yes, I could have purchased a smaller size, but I like the slightly looser fit of the extra large size. Even though these are comfortable pants, I actually feel as if I could be dressed for an elegant dinner at a great restaurant while wearing these pants. I sincerely hope that eddiebauer.com continues to make these pants because I will, no doubt, be wearing these pants continuously and might actually need to purchase more of these same pants in a year or so. Confession: I actually did buy several more pairs of these pants in other colors. Now you know that they are extremely comfortable and I highly recommend these pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove this pantMay 9, 2021
Fit great and look great. True to size.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat new color!May 5, 2021
I already have several pairs of these pants for everyday wear. The new color Light Steel is beautiful. I would call it sort of a light fawn. It is a wonderful neutral. These pants look great and are wonderfully practical. They wash beautifully and never wrinkle. The cargo pockets are the perfect size for a pixel 5 phone. Since they have an athletic fit I size up one size for a sleek but not tight fit.