Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Knee circumference: 17.375" | Leg opening: 16.25"
- Front rise: 9.875" | Back rise: 14.125"
- Average inseam, Reg: 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMary EOGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsTOTALLY FANTASTICNov 13, 2019
I have several unlined pair of these and took a chance these would be as good. WOW - they're so snuggly, and warm I don't want to take them off. Perfect for my already beginning Wisconsin winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productCowgirlmamaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"TypeActivityTravelProsConsBest winter pants I've ever had!Nov 2, 2019
I bought these pants for an upcoming trip but wore them to an outdoor soccer game and was sooooo very impressed! It was in the teens outside and my legs didn't get cold for hours! Yes, they did eventually get cold but I wasn't moving around and am sure that walking around on our trip they will be perfect! No bind anywhere, the length was perfect for my hiking boots, they didn't look like insulated pants and the fit was great!
- Yes, I recommend this productDarlaGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWalkingPros A tall option, LinedConsBest pant I've found in yearsOct 22, 2019
Finally a tall, lined, pant. I have a 35"/36" inseam and it is next to impossible to find a pant to fit. I'm so happy to have found these. They are soft and stretchy and warm and fuzzy inside. I will definitely be ordering another pair.
Be the first to ask a question.