Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productIrisGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsNice lined petite pantsJan 20, 2021
I am very happy with this pair of lined pants. It is hard to find one in petite size. I wanted to order more, but now the petite ones are no longer available! Please keep offering this style in petite. It is almost perfect, but it would be even better if there are back pockets.
- KgfferGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityProsConsCozy for winterJan 4, 2021
I am 5'4. Petite size fits well.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaVTGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for winter walking and hikingDec 31, 2020
These are the perfect pants for hiking and walking outside in Vermont winter. I was searching for pants to wear outside, determined to keep getting outside in this Covid winter. These are great. They're very comfortable, actually look nice too, and so far have kept me warm walking (only been down to about 20 degrees & windy). I think I could add a thin layer underneath when it gets really cold. Did order up a size based on reviews and am glad I did. (Normally wear a 4-6 in EB, but ordered 8.) Also tried the Pro Flex Lined Joggers (returned those) and the Fleece Lined Pull-on Pants, which I kept, but like these Guide pants better.