Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFairbanksGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and StylishNov 17, 2021
These pants are extremely warm while not being bulky. I have the polar fleece pants as well, and these run a size smaller, I would say. I have the polar fleece ones in size 6 and they fall off of me. These are tight in size 6.I have a 27.5" waist and 34" hips.
- Yes, I recommend this productcarmelleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSize 0 Finally Fits!Nov 12, 2021
I finally found a pair of fleece lined pants that fits me! Thank you for finally make a size 0 pant that fits like a size 0. I have a 25" waist and none of the other size 0 pants fit my waist or hips as well as these do. They have a tighter fitting ankle, waist, and thigh, so are built for flat people like me.
- Yes, I recommend this productHappyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI'm wearing them right nowNov 9, 2021
So comfy and warm I came back to get more, so I don't wear this pair out (Eddie Bauer please bring back the lighter colors!). The cut is just enough to make you look 'athletic' while being accommodating all-round -- I gained about 15 pounds during the pandemic, and these pants handled it great. They look like snowboarding pants that have a yoga-ish cut through the hips, which is a great thing! The fleece lining is like being able to wear pajamas on the street. I use velcro strips around my ankles to hold up the hems and they work great. I also use the hand wash setting on my washing machine and air dry them, and they're dry within two days (the unlined version even faster). Huge thank you to Eddie Bauer for fixing my pandemic weight-gain anxiety!