Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConslove themOct 21, 2021
great comfort and warmth
- Yes, I recommend this productHockey grandmaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileConsGreat for winter golf.Oct 21, 2021
Similar to a pair I purchased last year. Great for golf once the temperature drops and great for watching youth hockey games in cold rinks.
- Yes, I recommend this productKristiGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent Rain and Wind ProtectionOct 18, 2021
Excellent for horseback riding. The pants block the wind and rain while the interior fleece keeps me toasty warm on our cool fall rides. These will be perfect for winter riding too.