Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJMVGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI could wear these pants all winterApr 8, 2021
We camp a lot and these pants get lots of wear on chilly morning and evenings. Comfortable enough to wear all day. And they look good too!
- Yes, I recommend this productWarmgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA reg sz 4 fit perfect, a little long for turningMar 27, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productActive SeniorGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Outdoor Pant!Mar 24, 2021
Purchased the First Ascent Pro Guide lined pants for walking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing in Minnesota winters. Comfortable fit, especially with the stretch and soft lining- much more comfortable than traditional snow pants. They are also great for watching hockey games in cold arenas.