Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- KgfferGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityProsConsCozy for winterJan 4, 2021
I am 5'4. Petite size fits well.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaVTGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect for winter walking and hikingDec 31, 2020
These are the perfect pants for hiking and walking outside in Vermont winter. I was searching for pants to wear outside, determined to keep getting outside in this Covid winter. These are great. They're very comfortable, actually look nice too, and so far have kept me warm walking (only been down to about 20 degrees & windy). I think I could add a thin layer underneath when it gets really cold. Did order up a size based on reviews and am glad I did. (Normally wear a 4-6 in EB, but ordered 8.) Also tried the Pro Flex Lined Joggers (returned those) and the Fleece Lined Pull-on Pants, which I kept, but like these Guide pants better.
- Yes, I recommend this productk leeGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery comfortable, cozy pants for cooler weatherDec 31, 2020
Purchased these pants for hiking in the winter. I've worn them twice now and am happy with them so far. The first time wearing them the temp was about 6 degrees C, and they were a bit warm (was excited to try them out!). The second time was on a 10 km hike in -4 degrees C with windchill of -8 or so. They cut the wind and kept me warm. They seemed to be somewhat breathable as well. The cut is very comfortable, and I like the straight leg (they fit nicely over hiking boots and are not baggy). I also bought the unlined version. I prefer these over tights as you can wear a belt, which is essential if you are carrying a knife. Also I really appreciate the two side zip pockets. They are large enough for my phone to be mostly covered but still easily accessible. Definitely recommend if you are looking for warm, comfortable pants for the outdoors!
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: What is the inseam for tall sizes?A:The inseam for a tall size in this pant is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT