Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsJust right for winterSep 12, 2021
They look nice, fit well, and are comfortable and warm . This is my third pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsBest winter pantsSep 11, 2021
For fleece lined hiking pants, these are very well tailored. The fit is more streamlined, the legs and leg openings narrower than previous years. The fleece is soft and warm. Now, I'm waiting for winter weather to enjoy wearing these for walking, hiking, snow shoeing, and snow shoveling! The sale price made for better value.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeubank99615Gender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Sep 8, 2021
I love these pants. In my work I often travel on small planes around Alaska. These pants are my go to pants! I love how they keep me warm. I get excited for fall so I can get these pants out! I bought 2 pairs last year and just bought 2 more. I love these pants.