Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our guides' favorite, with a water-repellent, two-way stretch nylon/spandex exterior fabric and polyester stretch fleece lining for warmth. Trimmed calves allow unrestricted range of motion while climbing, scrambling, or approaching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg: 32" | Front Rise: 9.875" | Back Rise: 14.125" | Knee Cir.: 17.375" | Leg Opening: 16.25"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConswarm without bulkSep 19, 2021
soft next to the skin, stretchy without being bulky
- Yes, I recommend this productNotSure WhyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitSize Up to accommodate insulated lining.Sep 16, 2021
I have several pair of the capris and a pair of longer version. Wanted the lined for winter and ordered normal size 6 - TOO SMALL - returned for size 8. Size up to allow for lining.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsJust right for winterSep 12, 2021
They look nice, fit well, and are comfortable and warm . This is my third pair.