Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productdesignerlabelloverGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect fit and Love the high waistJan 14, 2021
Love these high waisted hiking pants. They are heavier than my Columbia Pants. I'm normally a size 2 but tend to size up for athletic wear based on experience. My measurements are 34/27/36 and I ordered and fit perfectly into a size 4. I love them so much, I came back and ordered the other 2 colors. Great zippered pockets on each leg. Quality double stitching everywhere...pockets, seams, and zipper. I can always trust Eddie Bauer to deliver quality products. I anticipate these will hold up well and now I have 3 pairs!!
- Yes, I recommend this productNana KGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMore high rise pants pleaseDec 13, 2020
These are a good balance of comfort and nice looking to have lunch with a friend.. I am a Nana with young granddaughters and so am on the floor or at the park! When active I love that these pants will stay up. I prefer my active wear to be fitted at the waist and a bit more room in the thighs and calves. rather. These pants fit all my criteria except the colors. I would like a nice cleaner green , like the fleece lined ones or a denim color! These are my first EB pants, along with the fleece lined ones!!
- Yes, I recommend this productS C GrandmomGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Fit EverOct 24, 2020
At 5'5" and 155 lbs I wear a size 10. The so-called mid rise just don't stay up but these high rise do. Please make more colors.