Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productS C GrandmomGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Fit EverOct 24, 2020
At 5'5" and 155 lbs I wear a size 10. The so-called mid rise just don't stay up but these high rise do. Please make more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productActive retireeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove the high rise!Oct 9, 2020
I first bought these pants in the mid-rise. The fit was ok, but didn't feel quite right. I decided to try the high rise. They fit and look great. The pants sit comfortably and don't sag when I'm hiking and bending. I'm 5'5", 150 lbs. Given my senior status gravity has shifted much of my weight below the waist. I bought the 14 to be sure the pants would work for hiking. They don't look or feel baggy. If it wasn't for the prominent logo on the upper left thigh, I could wear them more often. They are a good fabric to protect me from mosquitos and the sun without being too heavy.
- Yes, I recommend this productCJGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove the high riseSep 29, 2020
Please keep making these in Tall & High Rise. Much prefer high rise over mid rise, way more comfortable to have a waist band actually on my waist! Also no need to keep pulling them up, they stay put with no gaping at back. Length is excellent for my height & very flattering & slimming in style. Bought them in the Slate Green colour in size 12 , usually a 10 but wanted them to be loose for comfort. Worn for hiking, not too hot or cold in Fall temps. Looking at getting another pair in Black. Please don't change anything about them EB apart from maybe adding a wider variety of colours in this rise & fit. Sure you'd sell loads more :)
- Asked Nov 9, 2019 by1 answerQ: Do the high rise pants come in a "long" leg size?A:Yes, our Tall sizes are 3 inches longer in the inseam - 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT