Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJudyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsI love the fit.Feb 24, 2020
I currently own other guide pro pants. The high rise are the best fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productterryoGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsGreat high-rise pants!Feb 23, 2020
I just got these pants and am wearing them already. They fit great and feel super-comfortable. Looking forward to many adventures in these. The only criticism I have so far is the logo on the upper thigh. As another reviewer pointed out, it's very obtrusive because it's a good-sized logo in a much lighter color than the pants. I'm painting over it. Would like to see other colors, too - charcoal, dark marine blue, orange..... I'm 5'3" and bought the Regular length; will shorten the pants an inch or so.
- Yes, I recommend this productTallgalGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsLove themFeb 18, 2020
Thank you for coming up with some high waisted pants for travel! Finally a pair that is comfy enough to sit in airplane with and wear during Europe trip. Wish there was a navy or grey in tall length. Looking for more of this in future
- Asked Nov 9, 2019 by1 answerQ: Do the high rise pants come in a "long" leg size?A:Yes, our Tall sizes are 3 inches longer in the inseam - 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT