Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Average inseam, Reg: 32"
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise: Sits below natural waist: high-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productStarlingGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityHikingPros Fit, Length, RiseCons Brand Emblem on Pant LegBest EverNov 1, 2019
I love, love, love the fit of these hiking pants. I have never found pants for backpacking that I love and feel comfortable in. I am 5'11, 230 lbs and ordered a size 18. These are both plenty long and have a rise that flatters and I just love them. Most hiking pants are so low rise that there is just no way to feel comfortable wearing them, which distracts from the joy of the hike for me. So glad EB created these pants! Hope to see this style thrive as I would happily purchase three more pairs in different colors! Thank you Eddie Bauer!!
- Yes, I recommend this productKickiGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsGreat pants!!Oct 23, 2019
These pants are very comfortable and I love the high rise fit. I ordered these and a pair of mid-rise and I much prefer the high-rise. The logo on the leg is tacky looking and I wish I could remove it. The pants would be more versatile without it. I am 5'3" and weigh 117 lbs and the 6 Petite works well for me. I wish they came in more colors as I would like to order a pair of Khaki as well.
- Yes, I recommend this productNanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsfavourite pants finally in my favourite fit!Sep 16, 2019
5ft 4 inches 137 pounds. Wear size 4. I have a large collection of the original cut in various colours and I have loved them. Flattering fit around the hips. Form fitting but not tight in the legs.Move well with me whether I am bending, walking or running.Keep their shape through repeated wearing and washings. AND NOW I've got all of this with a higher waist! The new high rise waist style is WONDERFUL. Just that bit of extra fabric keeps the tummy tucked in nicely. Lovely illusion for a slimmer line. THANK YOU!!
Be the first to ask a question.