Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Average inseam, Reg: 32"
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise: Sits below natural waist: high-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productNanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsfavourite pants finally in my favourite fit!Sep 16, 2019
5ft 4 inches 137 pounds. Wear size 4. I have a large collection of the original cut in various colours and I have loved them. Flattering fit around the hips. Form fitting but not tight in the legs.Move well with me whether I am bending, walking or running.Keep their shape through repeated wearing and washings. AND NOW I've got all of this with a higher waist! The new high rise waist style is WONDERFUL. Just that bit of extra fabric keeps the tummy tucked in nicely. Lovely illusion for a slimmer line. THANK YOU!!
- Yes, I recommend this productCongelinaGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityTravelProsConsFinally, pants at the natural waist! Photo is wrong.Aug 22, 2019
Finally! Active pants that are not cut as low as bikini bottoms! Women of a certain age or those that tuck in shirts will appreciate this cut. I have seven pairs of guide pro pants, despite their being cut low at the waist. The fabric is fabulous for travel, does not get out of shape, does not hold odors, resists stains, keeps you dry in light rain. This new cut at the natural waist is so much better for modesty and comfort. Please, Eddie Bauer, make this cut in more colors, in capris, in fleece lined. And, please, fix the photo. Those photos are not these pants. These pants do not have back pockets, and are cut higher at the waist than the pants in the photos.
- Yes, I recommend this productJake8009Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros At the natural waist.ConsLove love loveAug 16, 2019
Ahhhhh! These are at the natural waistline. I still love the originals too and have them in every color. I'm 5'8 and the hem comes just to the top of my foot. I walk/hike in them and they are perfect for that. I also have the shorts and capris. by far my favorite bottoms.