Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for every dayOct 16, 2021
perfect for a hike, casual dinner out, travel, everyday wear
- Yes, I recommend this productDutchduckGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood fit and comfortableOct 12, 2021
I have been looking for trail pants for over 10 years even tried out the kids sizes but nothing really fit. The pants are either way too long or too big, even the zeros are big for me. I was really surprised that this high rise guided pro fits perfectly. The waist and length are perfect for my body type, no alteration needed although adding a belt would be more comfortable. I recently wore it on a road trip and went hiking with them. They did really well. They are stretchable and very light. The cons are: missing back packets and the front pockets are too small for my phone. Bought two colors, black and slated green. Will get the navy blue when they area available.
- Yes, I recommend this productMrsMacGGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitOct 11, 2021
I have a long torso so high rise falls just below the waist. I love the fit and they're very durable. I hiked all over the mountains if Spain in my first pair. Two cons: logo should be higher, it looks like a smudge on the pant leg. Pockets don't accommodate a smart phone very well. If zip pockets were deeper they'd be perfect.