Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSadeanGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMore colors, please!!Jun 10, 2021
Perfect pants for everyday casual wear. Love the high rise fit and have now purchased all 3 colors offered. Please consider adding more in this style as the regular rise do not fit me. How about cement, atlantic, smoke etc.
- Yes, I recommend this productCab4612Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect travel pant!Jun 9, 2021
I bought these for a two week motorcycle trip, mostly to wear under my riding pants and they were perfection! I wore them every day, 32 to 90 degree days and they were so comfortable! They looked great! Didn't wrinkle much, didn't stretch out of shape and were the perfect thickness! I just love them and am buying other colors for daily casual wear. My only complaint is the obvious Ascent logo on the leg, Shows up on the black color. Would prefer no logo or perhaps in a less obvious spot.
- Yes, I recommend this productTall GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Pants for EverydayJun 9, 2021
Very comfortable, high quality, true to size. I will wear these all year for most every occasion. I bought them in 4 colors!