Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSandraGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat hiking pantsSep 14, 2021
This is my second pair. I wore my first pair, which was mid-rise, for a six week hike and held up well. This new pair has a high waist which covers my belly resulting in the hip belt staying on top of the pants and not touching my skin. These pants dry fast, are very comfortable and allow for great movement. Plus, they do look quite nice.
- Yes, I recommend this productSherGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStretchy, comfy, and classy lookingSep 13, 2021
Love these pants! We disc golf a lot, and I don't want chiggers nor ticks on me and these cover me. I like that they are stylish enough to go into town and have a bite to eat without having to go back home and get redressed into something else. I will for the first time be going spelunking in these tomorrow, so I will see how they do...I'm not concerned. They are very comfortable and strechy.
- Yes, I recommend this productToonsieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove em'Sep 9, 2021
Love the look, fit and comfort! I own 4 pairs :)