Guide Pro Pants - High Rise
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a High Rise style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 29" Petite | 35" Tall | 32" Wos
- Slightly Curvy - High Rise; Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlysonGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsgreat pantsMay 6, 2021
These pants are comfortable and look good. They are easy to move in and wash well. I just wish they had back pockets.
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyinDCGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable, flattering hiking pantsMay 6, 2021
Flattering style and comfortable for hiking or walking around. The leg pocket will hold my phone if it's unzipped. It would be nice if it were a little deeper to be able to zip the pocket with the phone in it. I like the high waist.
- Yes, I recommend this productPaigeGender FemaleHeightType PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent fit and utility for plus size hiker!May 5, 2021
Both comfortable and utilitarian for the purpose, plus they look good.