Sightscape Horizon Skort
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
One of our newest Horizons, this skort has been updated with cleaner lines, a wider 2-button waistband, and a curved back yoke for a flattering fit. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex provides superior comfort and mobility while also featuring moisture resistance and UPF sun protection.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Shorts Measurements, Reg Size 6: Inseam: 3" | Front Rise 8" | Back Rise 13" | Leg Opening 18"
- Skort Length, Size 6: Reg Front 17" | Reg Back 18" | Tall Front 19" | Tall Back 20"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productbluezoomy09Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBring back soonNov 30, 2020
EB, I have bought this skort over several seasons and years. I have 3 and use for travel, hiking, everyday and everywhere. They wash in a pinch and dry fast; This Florida girl loves that the fabric is lightweight and cool (not like other heavy skorts w/thick elastic waistbands). The style is classy and looks sharp from a beach walk to dinner. Please keep this style!
- Yes, I recommend this productKimberlyKGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest Skort on the MarketSep 26, 2020
EB please keep this Skort in your collection. Missing the Travex skort luke crazy. Hi m noticing limited sizes
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBring Them Back!Aug 28, 2020
This is so comfortable, and versatile! I order a tall when I want a little more length for travel and shorter for leisure. I have two of each color and 3 of some colors. Very durable. Please Please Please bring it back!!!