Sightscape Horizon Cargo Shorts - Print
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Flat front pockets maintain a smooth silhouette while cool cargo pockets add a little extra style (and storage!) on the side.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Snap-close cargo pockets on both legs
- Front hand pockets
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 5" | Petite 4.5" | Tall 5.5" | Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSummer boundApr 11, 2021
True to size. Fits well.
- Yes, I recommend this productJillJGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Nice fabric, good fitConsA Great Find!Jun 22, 2020
I ordered these in the indigo as a nicer alternative to blue jean shorts. I was not disappointed. My usual size 4 was too tight but the size 6 fit perfectly. (5'6, #120). The 5 inch inseam is flattering without being too short. The quality is good. I'm happy!
- Yes, I recommend this productJaimieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy CareConsGreat shorts but pockets a bit short and waist a bit snugApr 23, 2021
Button pockets on the side are not big enough for a phone which was a bummer. Waist was a bit snug. I wear 4 in other brands without issue.