Sightscape Horizon Cargo Shorts
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Flat front pockets maintain a smooth silhouette while cool cargo pockets add a little extra style (and storage!) on the side.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Snap-close cargo pockets on both legs
- Front hand pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Leg Opening 22.5"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 5" | Petite 4.5" | Tall 5.5"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productZookeeperGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove them!Jun 8, 2021
I bought these shorts for work. The water resistance is great and they don't get wet despite being around water all day. The pockets fit my phone nicely, as well as all my other random items I need throughout the day (the cargo pockets are in the perfect placement for training treats!). A lot of the other reviews mentioned that these shorts fit smaller than they should, but these fit me perfectly. I only wish they would have had my size in the petite fit, as I would prefer them to be just a little bit shorter. I just bought two more pairs so I can wear these all summer long.
- Yes, I recommend this productCsfreemanGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFlatting shorts for hikingJun 7, 2021
I go hiking every weekend and with the warmer weather coming, I decided to purchase a pair of shorts this year. These are so cute and stylish yet comfortable and lightweight. They're a very flatting length and fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkierGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitJun 2, 2021
Nice shorts. Stretchy. True to size - sizing up would be too big