Sightscape Horizon Cargo Shorts
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Flat front pockets maintain a smooth silhouette while cool cargo pockets add a little extra style (and storage!) on the side.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Snap-close cargo pockets on both legs
- Front hand pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Leg Opening 22.5"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 5" | Petite 4.5" | Tall 5.5"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPacheGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shortsApr 25, 2021
I wish you offered more colors & 7" inseam
- Yes, I recommend this productCricketGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ShortsApr 24, 2021
I love these shorts. I am normally a size 6, but I looked at the reviews & they advised to size up so I ordered an 8 & I'm glad I did. They fit great. I do a lot of walking & I know I will wear these a lot this summer.
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these shortsApr 13, 2021
Love these shorts, they do run small, so if you don't like tight fitting shorts or want some give, order a size up. I still ordered my normal size and they fit me well, but I dont like loose fitting clothes.