Sightscape Horizon Cargo Capris
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Flat front and back pockets maintain a smooth silhouette while cool cargo pockets add a little extra style (and storage!) on the side.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Snap-close cargo pockets on both legs
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Knee Cir. 17.25" | Leg Opening 15.25"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 21" | Petite 19" | Tall 23"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSightscape Horizon Cargo caprisSep 13, 2021
The EB associate at the store advised me to size up since they ran small. They fit perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productDMDGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove these caprisSep 6, 2021
These capris fit me perfectly. I love the fabric, it is wash and wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productEB FANGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLove These Horizon Cargo CaprisSep 6, 2021
I have several of the Horizon Cargo Capris from previous years and have always loved them. These are actually more comfortable with the higher waist and double button closure which helps to keep the waistband from rolling. They and are a bit heavier than my older Horizon Cargo Capris but not too heavy. These capris have traveled with me all over the world and back. I hope this new pair will be doing the same when we can get back to traveling.