Sightscape Convertible Roll-Up Pants
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Snap-up cuffs easily convert pants to capris.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Knee Cir. 17.25" | Leg Opening 15.75"
- Inseam, Size 6, unrolled: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productkrozeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Oct 14, 2021
I bought these pants to have something comfortable to wear around the house, to run errands, to wear to work on casual days, and to be outside in. They fit beautifully and I feel great wearing them. I recently wore them to walk the dog while it was drizzling and I stayed nice and dry, which was not part of my original criteria but a definite plus!
- Yes, I recommend this productGracieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsOct 2, 2021
Comfortable but can be worn for every day
- Yes, I recommend this productSaraGender FemaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite new pantsSep 25, 2021
I've been searching for new flattering work pants for quite a while. These look great on me. I could do without the snaps since I worry the snaps will pull out when I unsnap them so I just won't use those because I need them full length for work. My only sadness is that they are out of stock in talls so I can't buy the other colors. Please make more!