Sightscape Convertible Roll-Up Pants
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Snap-up cuffs easily convert pants to capris.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Knee Cir. 17.25" | Leg Opening 15.75"
- Inseam, Size 6, unrolled: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- KarismaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAlmost PerfectNov 25, 2021
As an athletic hourglass, I have a tough time finding pants that fit. These are perfect, not too tight in the waist, not baggy in the hip/thigh, perfect length and cut (I'm tired of too short and/or too tight legs). Everything flows in a flattering style that elongates your silhouette. Yes, the material makes a shuffling noise when you walk. Yes, the snaps are tough to unsnap, and yes if you cross your legs on an open snap the edges are sharp. That said, I have 3 pairs and the only thing that will keep me from wearing them every day year-round at work is the light material, which is perfect for warm weather, and I bet a winter version in a slightly thicker material would be a bestseller. The colors go with everything and wash perfectly. The back pocket is not quite deep enough for my phone, but almost, and I like the security of the zip. I LOVE the style of the front pockets because they are not on-seam (which bulge). This is basically what I've always wanted, a dressy jean style that I can wear to work or hiking. Please, keep these. They are the pants that brought me back as a customer.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsBlue pantNov 3, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJulieKGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat hiking pantsOct 31, 2021
I was a little hesitant at first because the snaps on the sides of the pant legs are very dark compared to the fabric and I plan to wear these down most of the time (I purchased the color dark smoke which is more grey than dark). But after wearing them I realized the snaps aren't that noticeable and don't bother me like I thought they would. The fit is comfortable, waist is right about at my waist line. Plenty of room in the thighs and butt without being baggy. I would buy another pair.