Sightscape Convertible Roll-Up Pants
We redesigned our bestselling Horizon Collection, turning our full attention to fit and feel. Updated with cleaner lines, a smooth two-button waistband, and a flattering back yoke, the Sightscapes are fit for anybody and any adventure—from exploring city streets to taking on new trails.
Snap-up cuffs easily convert pants to capris.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.375" | Back Rise 14.625" | Knee Cir. 17.25" | Leg Opening 15.75"
- Inseam, Size 6, unrolled: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 31"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKatinohio56Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsSightscape roll up pantsJun 19, 2021
These pants are great for the summer. They are light, cool and very comfortable and they look good on. I will not be using the roll up feature much, and I do not like the snaps - the one side was very hard to fasten and unfasten. As I will not be using them rolled up it is not a big deal.
- Yes, I recommend this productACGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the pantsJun 17, 2021
I love these pants. I hate wearing shorts because of my chubby legs. In these pants, I don't even recognize my legs. The pants are light weight yet the material is sturdy to help camouflage the trouble spots. I have worn them to my daughter's lacrosse game (where I received a compliment), and I wore them to the office with heels and a strand of pearls the other day. I love these pants!
- Yes, I recommend this productCookieGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfort and classicJun 13, 2021
Best style and comfort. Highly recommend