Horizon Convertible Cargo Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
With two-way stretch for mobility and both a water-repellent finish and built-in sun protection, these nylon/spandex cargo pants are built for trek and travel in any climate and condition. They also give you the versatility of converting instantly to shorts by zipping off the legs.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Color-coded leg zips make reattaching easy
- Average inseam, Reg: Pants 32": Shorts 8"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh:
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productEllaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVENov 4, 2019
I loved these so much I bought a pair in the other color. Very well made, very comfortable. I actually can't wait to hike in them!
- Yes, I recommend this productPMGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI bought black size 4 convertible cargo pants for hikingOct 28, 2019
Love these convertible cargo pants; I needed something for warm and cool hikes/and or out fishing; not cold. These are perfect and I can keep them up with my favorite leather belt and they hold my cell phone.
- Yes, I recommend this productBusy BGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Easy Care, Fast drying, Lightweight, Nice fit, Non-binding, Versatile, Water resistant (before multiple washings)ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery nice pants!Oct 21, 2019
I've been a fan of the Horizon bermuda shorts and capris for a couple of years, so I decided to try these pants. No disappointment here! I have a new favorite everyday pair of pants. Due to the zip-off legs, they aren't pants you can dress up, but they'll easily (and comfortably) take you through a day of shopping.