Horizon Convertible Cargo Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
With two-way stretch for mobility and both a water-repellent finish and built-in sun protection, these nylon/spandex cargo pants are built for trek and travel in any climate and condition. They also give you the versatility of converting instantly to shorts by zipping off the legs.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Color-coded leg zips make reattaching easy
- Average inseam, Reg: Pants 32": Shorts 8"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh:
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCoopGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeA dream to hike in!Sep 9, 2019
I spent the weekend backpacking in these pants and wish I had bought more than one pair! They are super comfy and easy to transition to/from pants to shorts. I felt they fit pretty true to size- I'm 5'8" and 160lbs. and wear a size 8. Definitely will be buying another pair the next time they go on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productN/aGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery comfortableAug 14, 2019
No cons. I wear them a lot..
- Yes, I recommend this product8greatdogsGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeSharp & sportyJul 16, 2019
Love the look and function of these convertible pants. So glad EB offers this style for women. Zippers work smoothly. I found them a bit tight around the hips for a size 4, but keeping. For me, EB sizes differ more than I'd like between items. Some 4's are roomy, others tight, and the curvy/boyfriend/slim distinctions don't always seem to be4