Horizon Convertible Cargo Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
With two-way stretch for mobility and both a water-repellent finish and built-in sun protection, these nylon/spandex cargo pants are built for trek and travel in any climate and condition. They also give you the versatility of converting instantly to shorts by zipping off the legs.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Color-coded leg zips make reattaching easy
- Average inseam, Reg: Pants 32": Shorts 8"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh;
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjuujeeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat hiking pants!Feb 29, 2020
I love these pants for hiking. They are comfortable with pockets & have the option to zip off the legs when it warms up.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRain pantsFeb 24, 2020
Haven't worn these in the rain, but very pleased they fit and even fit over a pair of jeans and still look/feel good. They should pack into a very small pouch so they will be able to travel as needed.
- Yes, I recommend this productKids campingGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityTravelPros ComfortableCons A little short for tall personFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel pantsFeb 14, 2020
Material stretches so go down one size