Horizon Stretch Lined Pants
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
We've taken our bestselling Horizon pants and added fleece lining for winter warmth. The water-repellent nylon/spandex shell fabric offers two-way stretch comfort and built-in sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Traditional five-pocket stylying, plus a secure zip side pocket on right thigh
- 17" leg opening for wearing with boots
- Average inseam, rolled/unrolled: Reg 30"/32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- Shell: 96% nylon/4% spandex: Lining: 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productMerhGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeHighly recommended!Nov 8, 2019
I am 5' 2.5" and weigh 142 pounds. Overweight and lean towards pear shape. Can wear size 8 or 10 depending on cut and if the are stretch. They did not have an 8 to try so tried 10. Were very comfortable and roomy even with the lining! I have a feeling the 8 may have been a little too snug, that's what rated it moderately small. I prefer my slacks to fit looser anyway. Have had them a week now and am absolutely in love! Laundered them in machine with warm water and air dried. They passed the test, no shrinking or bunching of the lining! The waistband is a little loose and I periodically need to adjust but prefer that to too snug. They are really warm and keep me toasty in the Colorado teens and 20s we have been having for temps. I know they are going to be just as warm in single digit temps too.There are 5 pockets, 3 have zippers and are nicely concealed to give a slimmer more tailored look. The right thigh pocket isn't really deep, but deep enough to hold my phone, but not to cove it. About 1/4 of the phone sticks out and is in a bulky security case. I know all of the criticism that have been made, and tried to address them, but they are perfect for me. Truly the best thing is to try them on in a store, if that luxury is available. If using mail order, you may want to buy 2 sizes and return the one that does not fit. I hope this helps! And I do love, love, love these slacks! Oh, bought them during the 50% off sale!
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePERFECT FOR MONTANA WEATHER!Nov 5, 2019
I LOVE THE HORIZON PANTS! I live in Montana and have worn them twice already for shoveling the walks. Considering ordering a second pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productSubarktikaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsWarm comfortable pantsJan 30, 2019
After having enjoyed EB Polar fleece lined pants as well as nonlined Horizon products, I decided to try these. I like the Driftwood color as well as the style without the flap pockets that the Polar fleece lined pants have. With a sweater or a blazer these pants would be acceptable for a "business casual" situation, especially if one needed warmer pants. I like the fit and unlike other reviewers, I don't think the rise is too low. I love my EB fleece lined pants. I wish I had ordered a black pair when I ordered the driftwood, as the black is now out of stock in my size.