Horizon Pull-On Capris
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
We've updated our best-selling Horizon Capris with a new drawcord waist for pull-on comfort, and a bungee hem at the leg opening that lets you easily adjust the length. We've also given the pants cleaner styling by eliminating the side cargo pockets. Still with the same lightweight, two-way stretch nylon/spandex that's built for wherever adventure takes you.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Front and back pockets
- Side ruching at calves to enhance mobility
- Average inseam: Reg 21": Petite 19": Tall 23"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRetiredMNGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeCasualSep 8, 2019
Comfortable capris with elastic waist. Love the Eddie Bauer fabrics. Longer length, which I love. Ordered a size smaller. Be aware of the colors are a little "off". The black is really a dark steel grey and the grey is a darker grey. You can gather the the bottom but I like it with no gathering. Washes up well. I purchased this on sale with an adventure rewards coupon, so great value.
- Yes, I recommend this productMonkey ArmGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTrue to sizeJul 18, 2019
I love these capris! I use them for all sorts of activities to keep the sun off of me (canoeing, camping, walking, biking, amusement parks). I mistakenly ordered them (I am 5'11" and only order tall sizes which these were not in.) and being a regular size they worked for me. I think the waist is true to size but the length might be a pinch long for some, but worked out in my favor. Great pant and a great find/mistake!
- Yes, I recommend this productBonitaBoiseBabeGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOVE These!!!!!Jun 6, 2019
These are PERFECT for my curvy body!! I don't think a straight body type would do well with these, as they are full through hips and thighs- just like my pear shape body needs! Thank you, Eddie Bauer, for making great pants for those of who are curvy but still live to hike and travel- these pants are great for both!! (Please do not stop making these! In fact, please consider adding more colors! ;-))