Sightscape Horizon Pull-On Joggers
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
Adjustable drawcord waistband? Check. Elastic cuffs? Check. Flexion active stretch fabric? Check. These stretch-infused joggers are the perfect choice on days when you need to stay flexible. And, like all our Sightscape bottoms, they feature clean lines and a flattering back yoke for the perfect fit and feel.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- bluesign® certified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Two top applied front pockets with hidden zips
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLoves to travelGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice pantsSep 11, 2021
I love these pants except for one thing. The material makes a noise when you walk. No too loud but enough I noticed. They are very comfortable and stylish looking and can be dressed up if needed. I plan to wear them hiking, camping and traveling.
- Yes, I recommend this productDanaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome for everything!Aug 24, 2021
Love love love these! They were out of Tall sizes when I ordered but the regular inseam fits great as a crop pant. Perfect for looking professional while still being completely mobile at my active job. Can dress them up for a sporty-chic look, and also hike/bike in them! The zipper pockets are super handy too, easily zip up with a phone inside.
- Yes, I recommend this productKelleyaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat pants for many different activitiesAug 11, 2021
I love these pants! I went into my nearest store and saw a size 2. I thought they look quite big, but there's no way they would fit me (im almost ALWAYS a size 8). However, I tried these on and I loved them! They are tight, but the fabric is stretchy making it so I'm very comfortable still. If you want a pant that's more baggy, I suggest regular size, but I like have a slimmer fitting pant so a 2 worked for me. I then went on to order another pair, as I really wanted the pink colour, and ended up ordering a 4 in that. I like the 4 as well! I wear these often when I'm camping, and when working outside as they are repellent, so it makes working in all kinds of weather very tolerable! The pockets are massive, they feel almost high-waisted, the fabric is so soft, and I love the cuff on the bottom. Such an amazing purchase and am currently deciding if I want sprig too :)