Sightscape Horizon Pull-On Joggers
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
Adjustable drawcord waistband? Check. Elastic cuffs? Check. Flexion active stretch fabric? Check. These stretch-infused joggers are the perfect choice on days when you need to stay flexible. And, like all our Sightscape bottoms, they feature clean lines and a flattering back yoke for the perfect fit and feel.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Two top applied front pockets with hidden zips
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 25" Petite | 31" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKrumholzGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for almost everythingMay 2, 2021
These are perfect for the city or a hike. I fold down the waistband because the front pockets are a little too prominent otherwise (I guess the extra fabric of the pocket makes that area a bit more stiff and so it doesn't just lie nicely). With the waistband folded, they are perfect. And I love the color.
- Yes, I recommend this productArgocatGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Apr 30, 2021
Easy to care for. Always look nice, especially when leggings aren't quite right. Pricey though…
- Yes, I recommend this productCpGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsApr 29, 2021
I love these pants. Very comfortable and lightweight. Pockets have zippers with mesh lining. Was worried that bottom cuff would be too big but it's not. I wear these all the time.