Sightscape Horizon Pull-On Capris
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
One of our newest Horizons, these pull-on capris have been updated with cleaner lines, an elastic waistband with drawcord adjustability, and a curved back yoke for a flattering fit. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex provides superior comfort and mobility while also featuring moisture resistance and UPF sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Angled, hidden-zip front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Bungee adjustments at cuffs for ruching option
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: Unruched 25" | Ruched 21.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBookWormGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThese pants are absolutely fabulous!May 10, 2021
When I tried on these pants for the first time, I actually gasped! I am not kidding when I say that I was filled with glee/happiness because the pants are so comfortable! I'm also not kidding when I say/write that I went right to my iPhone and ordered two more pairs of the same pants....in different colors. That is not the end of the story because I also ordered several more pants made of the same fabric. Yes, the pants make a small swishing noise when I walk, and yes I have read other reviews written by people who do not like that noise. However, I am willing to put up with that very small noise because of the comfort that is inherent within these great pants. The problem is that now I feel as if I'm an Eddie Bauer Junkie. I have never found such a great collection of comfortable pants on one website. I can see why other customers come back to this website over and over again to buy more more of the EB comfortable clothing. I have been retired for several years and I refuse to purchase any item of clothing that is not extremely comfortable. The fact that Eddie Bauer clothing is well designed and well put together is an added bonus.
- Yes, I recommend this productMonicaGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy CareConsnice material that stretchesApr 3, 2021
I am very short, these capris fit me like regular pants which was my intent when purchasing them. I like the pockets and the stretchy material which adds to the comfort. They are a little loose on me so I've purchased 2 more of the next size down.
- Yes, I recommend this productBike GalGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat for bikingNov 21, 2016
Comfortable fabric sheds water and is very comfortable.