Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Our famous Guide Pro Pants in a shorts silhouette for warmer weather. Flexion nylon/spandex is lightweight and packable, and the two-way stretch ensures unrestricted mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade UPF 50+ Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Secure Zip Cargo Pockets: Keep essentials within quick reach
- Average inseam: Reg 7"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productZephyrGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeG rest pair of shortsOct 11, 2019
Quality fabric. Tailored well. Very comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productOBX20GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat ShortsOct 10, 2019
Great shorts. Love that they allow freedom of movement and are perfect to wear in the mountains or the shore.
- Yes, I recommend this productRead&RunMomGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat shorts; size upOct 9, 2019
I really like these shorts. It is nice that the side pockets have room to zip my phone in. I did have to exchange my original order for a larger size. I have a pair of the shorter Ascent shorts and 2 pairs of the capris in size 4, so I ordered these in that size. They were too small, but the 6 fits great. I am 5'6", 116 lbs.
Be the first to ask a question.