Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Our famous Guide Pro Pants in a shorts silhouette for warmer weather. Flexion nylon/spandex is lightweight and packable, and the two-way stretch ensures unrestricted mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade UPF 50+ Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Secure Zip Cargo Pockets: Keep essentials within quick reach
- Average inseam: Reg 7"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productlindyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI absolutely love these shorts!!!Sep 19, 2019
These are great shorts, no matter what your activity. I have worn them hiking, bike riding, rock climbing and just around town. They feel fabulous. They look great. I am in my mid 50s, physically fit. I am 135 pounds, 5ft 7in tall. The size 8 fit great!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productSureshopper23GenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfySep 17, 2019
Nice style. Fits well. Nice short for the summer. Lightweight fabric and practical.
- Yes, I recommend this productTazguyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy Favorite Shorts!Sep 17, 2019
Love these shorts. The material is great: no wrinkles, no ironing. Just the right length. Ordered another pair!