Guide Pro Shorts
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
Our famous Guide Pro Pants in a shorts silhouette for warmer weather. Flexion nylon/spandex is lightweight and packable, and the two-way stretch ensures unrestricted mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade UPF 50+ Sun Protection: Sunscreen In Your Size
- Secure Zip Cargo Pockets: Keep essentials within quick reach
- Average inseam: Reg 7"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productjojo17 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFeels like you aren't wearing anything!Jul 12, 2019
This is my first review EVER! I just couldn't help myself - these shorts are fantastic. They feel great, they look great and they are true to size! I bought the pants too - I look forward to trying them out too, but same comments from my initial try on after buying them. I will be wearing them for everything!
- Yes, I recommend this productVTgray | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest shorts everJul 11, 2019
I just rode to roller coaster of weight loss and weight gain that comes from cancer and cancer treatment. Nothing fit anymore. Nothing looked flattering...until I found these shorts! They're comfortable. They move and flex with you And they're true to size. I'll definitely be buying more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productmarinisa | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Money, Credit Card and License fit in zipperConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeShorts that move with you but do not stretch too sloppy.Jul 10, 2019
Wash well, made well, feel very comfortable, and dry quick. A bit pricey, but I think I will have them for years.