Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip cargo pockets keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam: 7" Reg | 6.5" Petite | 7.5" Tall | 7" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLorit507Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove These Shorts!!!Jun 18, 2021
These shorst are so comfortable whether I am hiking or sitting at home. I bought 3 pair last year and just ordered 2 more. My go to shorts.
- Yes, I recommend this productTEGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortConsGreat shortJun 17, 2021
I like this short for hiking, walking, and riding my bike. I especially like the zippered pockets so I can carry my phone and keys without worrying about losing them. The shorts fit well and are comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productBevGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove These ShortsJun 17, 2021
These are great travel shorts.