Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip cargo pockets keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam: 7" Reg | 6.5" Petite | 7.5" Tall | 7" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKarlaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsgreat fitAug 2, 2021
great length and fit. thought that I would miss back pockets but with the zipper front ones, easily fits my phone.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsGreat shorts for hikingAug 2, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productTeriGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these shortsAug 2, 2021
These shorts are so comfortable! I loved them so much I had to get two more pairs!! I found that they were true-to-size.