Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip cargo pockets keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam: 7" Reg | 6.5" Petite | 7.5" Tall | 7" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSueGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLight and sturdyJul 20, 2021
Shorts can be worn several days in a row with no wrinkles
- Yes, I recommend this productJu-be-ju-be-juGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsThe Perfect ShortJul 20, 2021
I've ordered 3 pairs of these shorts for a couple of reasons. First, the fit is GREAT! I have limited resources to find tall clothing, not to mention tall clothing that looks stylish, not weird. These shorts take care of both. They're so comfortable that these are my first choice when getting dressed in the summer. The colors go with a wide variety of tops, and they're made well. I've worn them hiking difficult terrain, as well as just for a day around the house and running errands. I love these shorts!
- Yes, I recommend this productmrshkGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsperfect summer shortsJul 19, 2021
Great for casual wear. Love the light material.