Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip cargo pockets keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam: 7" Reg | 6.5" Petite | 7.5" Tall | 7" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKollaborateGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Walking ShortsSep 19, 2021
Price Is Good Because They Wash Well And Are Durable
- Yes, I recommend this productRobin BobbinGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these shortsSep 17, 2021
These shorts are just a bit stretchy but perfect for my short legs when playing golf or training dogs.
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit and flexSep 17, 2021
Perfect fit for me--waist band not too tight, while fitting well through hips. I'm a rather straight shape, so that's often a problem for me. Perfect length for biking, walking, casual wear. Enough flex/stretch for a body pump class, although I most likely won't wear for that. Fabric like this washes and washes with no sign of wear and dries super quick if it gets wet. Only thing I wish is that the "First Ascent" logo wasn't so visible on the front leg.