- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Built for trek and travel, these capris feature Flexion nylon/spandex two-way stretch fabric for lightweight comfort and excellent mobility, and FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection. Zip pocket keeps valuables secure.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Average inseam: Reg 21": Petite 19": Tall 23"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJill58Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros hiking, comfortableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI *LOVE* these pantsOct 23, 2019
I have lost a bunch of weight this year and have these in size 16 and now in size 6 with all sizes in-between. I love the print and all the colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeHorizon CaprisOct 15, 2019
Love these capris. Soft comfortable and perfect fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productSMEHGenderHeightType TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove Horizon capris and pantsOct 14, 2019
These capris are so comfortable and perfect for hiking during the summer, I had to buy another pair. I have one in a darker khaki color and every time I wear it, I get compliments. And it takes up so little space in the suitcase when traveling. I love this rusty red color!