- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
- Lower Impact Materials
Built for trek and travel, these capris feature Flexion nylon/spandex two-way stretch fabric for lightweight comfort and excellent mobility, and FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection. Zip pocket keeps valuables secure.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 21": Petite 19": Tall 23"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Women's Favorite Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-ShirtRegular Price$25.00-$28.00Sale Price$19.99 - $21.99
- Men's Legend Wash Pro Short-Sleeve T-Shirt - ClassicRegular Price$25.00-$31.00Sale Price$21.99
- Women's Favorite Short-Sleeve Crewneck T-ShirtRegular Price$25.00-$28.00Sale Price$19.99 - $21.99
- Women's Favorite Long-Sleeve Crewneck T-ShirtRegular Price$30.00-$35.00Sale Price$12.99 - $24.99
- Women's Guide Pro PantsRegular Price$80.00-$90.00
- Women's ClimaTrail Cargo Crop PantsRegular Price$90.00-$99.00Sale Price$63.00 - $69.30
- Women's Incline Utility CaprisRegular Price$65.00-$75.00Sale Price$49.99
- Women's Guide Hybrid PantsRegular Price$129.00
- Women's Guide Pro CaprisRegular Price$70.00-$80.00
- Women's Guide Pro Pants - High RiseRegular Price$85.00-$95.00
- Yes, I recommend this productJenniferGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect active wear caprisJul 11, 2021
The waist was slightly large on me but otherwise a perfect fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productJbeanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy, versatile, favorite caprisJul 4, 2021
Please bring these back!!! I have the capris, skorts, and shorts in this brand. Love them all, can dress up or down, comfy, stylish, packable, dry easily, don't wrinkle … went to Eddie Bauer the other day and was extremely disappointed to learn that you no longer carry them…. It's so hard to find clothes that you love and that are classic styles. This has happened previously with Eddie Bauer jeans and pants that I wanted to replace and found that they were also discontinued…. Perhaps surveying customers have have purchased items prior to deciding whether or not they are discontinued would be helpful. Thank you.
- Yes, I recommend this productTravelerGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease bring these back!!!May 15, 2021
I came here to shop for my favorite capris and found them gone, maybe discontinued. I am so sad. These have been staples in my wardrobe for the past few summers. They fit well and worked with a variety of tops- I could wear them on hikes or dress them up with sandals and a summer blouse. They are perfect for traveling, they pack lightly and don't wrinkle and wash and dry quickly. I have worn mine to Europe and to Disneyland and found them perfect for many travels.