- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Built for trek and travel, this skort features Flexion nylon/spandex two-way stretch fabric for lightweight comfort and excellent mobility, and FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection. Zip pocket keeps valuables secure.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Average inseam of shorts: Reg 4.5": Petite 4.5": Tall 5"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex shell: 86% polyester/14% spandex liner
- Yes, I recommend this productNJHikergirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePerfect anywhere, anytimeOct 14, 2019
Yes, I have multiples of this one! The reason? The style is timeless and the quality is great. I snatched them up when they went on sale. However, the green one with navy and maroon flecks warranted full price since it goes with some many tops. The fabric stretches a little, but keeps its shape.
- Yes, I recommend this productEdieEdieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectOct 12, 2019
I live in skorts all summer. I purchased this skort early in the year and it was too short so I returned it. But then I tried it on in a tall size in the store and I LOVED it! It was perfect! The extra length made it everything I want/need. It will be well used next summer for hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productDCGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable fitOct 12, 2019
Comfortable, great for travel, packs well