- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Built for trek and travel, this skort features Flexion nylon/spandex two-way stretch fabric for lightweight comfort and excellent mobility, and FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection. Zip pocket keeps valuables secure.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Skort length, Size 6: 17" | Shorts inseam, Size 6: Reg 4.5": Petite 4.5": Tall 5"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex shell: 86% polyester/14% spandex liner
- Yes, I recommend this productHildiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLOOKS GREATDec 6, 2019
I have three of these Horizon Skorts and Love the look and the feel of the material.
- MarianagroGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love this Skort!Dec 3, 2019
Is so comfortable, looks so pretty, has a very original design and high-quality fabric.
- Yes, I recommend this productCinGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMost Comfortable Ever!Nov 25, 2019
The best piece of clothing that I own. This is my third one.