Horizon Bermuda Shorts
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
Lightweight Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex makes these Bermuda shorts ideal for any outdoor activity. They also provide FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection. All the Horizon styles share the same Slightly Curvy fit found across our entire sportswear line.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure zip pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 11"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productRems | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust what I wanted!Jul 18, 2019
Great fabric, perfect fit, a style that goes with my many black-and-white tops.
- Yes, I recommend this productBev | Verified userGenderHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fitJul 18, 2019
I've recently lost 32 pounds so was quite pleased when these fit me as they are a smaller size than I used to wear and there is no stretch to them. I plan to order another pair!
- Yes, I recommend this productBasenjigirl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo lightweight and comfortable!Jul 17, 2019
These shorts are wonderful because they are lightweight, cool, and have lots of pockets. Two rear pockets are large and zippered, and big enough for an iphone6. The shorts are plain with no logos! I'm 5'9" and 140 lbs. and I ordered a size 10. I'd probably fit in an 8 but the 10 is super comfortable so for summer hiking that's more important to me. On sale the quality is definitely worth the price