- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- StormRepel DWR
Lightweight two-way stretch fabric of nylon/spandex makes these shorts ideal for any outdoor activity. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeShade® UPF 50+. Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 8": Petite 7.5": Tall 8.5"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKadeeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy new favorite shortsOct 8, 2019
I love the way they look, how comfortable they are, and the fabric which wears so well.
- Yes, I recommend this productKarenGenderHeightTypeActivityPros ComfortConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these shorts!Oct 6, 2019
I bought these in the dusty red and liked them so much, I picked up the khaki ones on clearance. Too bad the navy ones were sold out. Will get them next year.
- Yes, I recommend this productConwegianGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe Goldilocks shortsOct 2, 2019
I bought several pairs of the Horizon shorts in Regular size but found them to be a little short. I tried on the bermuda length at the store and found them to be too long. So I got my regular size in a Tall, and they are the perfect length for me. I am 5'/5" and 130 lbs, and the 10T fit me. I think they are rather pricey, but I got them on sale.