- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
Lightweight two-way stretch fabric of nylon/spandex makes these shorts ideal for any outdoor activity. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeShade® UPF 50+. Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 8": Petite 7.5": Tall 8.5"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- GINA | Verified userGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat short but overpricedJun 15, 2019
This is a great short...comfortable fit, modest length and fits true to size. However, I do believe it is overpriced. Therefore , I always wait until they are half price before I buy them. I would never pay full price.
- Yes, I recommend this productClaire | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWomen's Horizon ShortsJun 12, 2019
I really like the shorts , they are very comfortable.
- cowpoke25 | Verified userGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeShorts I feel good about wearingJun 4, 2019
I have two pairs of these shorts--one in khaki, the other in gray--and love them. The length is just right--not too long and not too short. They stretch so they're comfortable to wear while driving or hiking. Perfection would be achieved if they also had back pockets, and if the side pockets were long enough for me to zip them up with my phone inside.