Horizon Cargo Shorts
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, two-way stretch fabric of nylon/spandex makes these shorts ideal for any outdoor activity. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure zip pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 4"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAllieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityClimbingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest shorts for everythingOct 13, 2019
Great for travel, work, climbing, biking, and casual wear. They are long enough to wear to work, but not so long they are unflattering.
- Yes, I recommend this productFlynhippoGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable, lightweight shortsOct 2, 2019
These shorts are super comfortable and lightweight. They have just the right amount of stretch and are a great length - they cover enough without being halfway down my thigh. Wish I could get them in other colors.
- LISAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsBest shorts everAug 11, 2019
Bought these for a trip to Yellowstone and Glacier. Have b en wearing them every day since. Wash and wear