Horizon Cargo Shorts
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, two-way stretch fabric of nylon/spandex makes these shorts ideal for any outdoor activity. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure zip pocket
- Average inseam: Reg 4"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productADKHiker518 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Breathable, ComfortableCons Sometimes they ride up a bitFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat everyday/active shortsJul 11, 2019
These are by far my favorite go to summer shorts. They are comfortable, breathable, and look great. For my extremely active and outdoorsy lifestyle they are perfect! Also since they are water resistant these shorts are great when you are hanging out by the pool or the lake, walking along a creek or river, or hiking in the rain. As much as I love these shorts, and wear them all the time, when I do any long or extended hikes I would choose my guide pro shorts instead because I have noticed that after prolonged active use (and my big thighs), the shorts ride up a little and can make me more prone to chaffing on the inner thighs, whereas the guide pro shorts are longer and prevent chaffing. But other than that, these shorts are amazing and I highly recommend them!
- Yes, I recommend this productHikinginCO | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGood shortsJun 22, 2019
I am 5' 7.5" and ultimately kept the 8T size. These shorts are good for hiking and casual summer activities. Please stock tall sizes in store. Since I am on the taller end, I purchased the regular in store, ordered the tall online, then waited 10 days for the tall pair to ship. Then I tried both on and went back to the store to return the regular. This is a time consuming process and I wish I could try on talls in store.
- Yes, I recommend this producthikeNH | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargefavorite hiking shortsMay 31, 2019
I love these shorts, they are my go-to hiking shorts. I have yet to find anything that fits as well and looks as good on me, something that i'm finding is very hard to do for outdoor wear. I have long legs and appreciate that these have a decent inseam to cover me and not look like booty shorts....something that most shorts do.