Trail Breeze Cargo Joggers
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for travel and all things active, these lightweight nylon/spandex cargo jogger pants offer the comfort of moisture wicking, the mobility of stretch, and the stylish detail of ruched seaming. The piece-dye process creates a striped effect in the woven fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Jogger leg includes elastic cuffs
- Pull-on style with elastic waist and adjustable drawcord
- Two front pockets
- Two flap cargo pockets, one on each leg
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 25" Petite | 30" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGinnyPGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPurchase these!Jun 7, 2021
If you are on the fence about these joggers, no worries. They are great and on SALE! I purchased the twilight, very dark navy, and love the fit and the construction. I am 5'3', 135. They fit loose and probably could go to a small but I do not like any kind of constraint. I bought the regular length and pant cuffshit at my ankle so anyone taller than me should buy the Tall size. I have cats and the hair easily brushes off with a swipe of your hand.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrigitteHGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreatMay 31, 2021
This jogger is great. The cut and drape is nice and comfy without being too sloppy and baggy. The fabric does seem thin and light, so I hope it's sturdy enough for trails with a lot of brush to walk through. I got them in black and midnight and will say the midnight color deceiving and is slightly off compared to the picture online. In person, it's more of a dull, dark navy and not the richer blue-midnight as pictured. I did like these pants so much I ordered another pair in the olive color.
- Yes, I recommend this productAuthentic meGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThese cargo Joggers are perfect for the summerMay 27, 2021
Only con is there are no zippers on the side pockets or a snap on the cargo pockets. The pro is the pockets are deep.