Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTN outdoorsGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFavorite hiking pantsApr 15, 2021
Great fit, own 4 pairs. Love Guide Pro line, wish the capris fit the same as pants!
- Yes, I recommend this productActive SeniorGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAlmost PerfectApr 14, 2021
My only complaint in this design is the size of the cargo pocket- it is too small for a normal sized iPhone. (I have been told this is corrected in the guided day off pants. ) I bought these in the mulberry and the granites did love both colors. I did need to shorten the pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productMonicaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNice pantApr 14, 2021
The pants fit well except they were cut too low for me. I have returned them for the high waisted style. Regardless they are nice