Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTechie galGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Great leg pockets, Looks niceCons Logo on leg is a little too muchFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice looking, love the leg pocketsOct 19, 2019
Great pants. They look sleek and professional. (to a point of course, they do have zip pockets on the legs) I wear them to work and they look a little dressier than jeans (though not quite as dressy as full dress pants) They are stretchy and comfortable-though they look nice, I can do most yoga-type poses in a pinch if I need a little stretching. They come right out of the dryer looking nice too if you can grab them while they are still warm. There are no pockets in the back. Given that there are two nice sized leg pockets and two decent hand pockets, this isn't really a problem, but something to be aware of. I sorta wish there were some hidden back pockets, but on the other hand, the leg pockets make up for it, and they do make my butt look good..l probably because of the no back pockets!
- Yes, I recommend this productkinz917Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Flattering, True to size, Water ResistantCons Small pocketsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePassed The TestOct 19, 2019
As a biologist, I put my field clothes through the wringer every field season- thorns, jagged edges, burs, rocks, branches- everything and anything that could rip through a pair of pants is faced. Normally, I go through at least one pair a season (even some other, rather $$ name-brands). I bought these towards the beginning of June and am pleased to say they have passed this first field season with flying colors (and not a hole/rip to be found)! I am 5,7" and normally wear between a size 2 and 4 in pants. I bought both to try on and ended up sticking with the 4's as I wanted a bit of a looser fit to not show off the assets too much in a professional setting ;) They fit great with a bit of room in the thighs which is perfect for layering in these upcoming cold months. I bought the Dark Smoke and Slate Green colors, both are true to the online photos. Only complaint are the pockets on the thighs. I am someone who uses pockets for all my miscellaneous field items (pens, phone, field notes, hand lens, etc) for quick access when working. I wish they were a bit bigger so I could zip them shut, especially when working in and around lakes/streams... RIP last phone. But pockets aside, overall, these are excellent hiking/field pants. Hoping to have these for the next few field seasons.
- Yes, I recommend this productTGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThese pants are perfect for me.Oct 19, 2019
The fit is perfect. I'm tall at 5'10" and the Long size is just what I need. Can't wait to wear these when the temps drop.
Be the first to ask a question.