Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productOlddognewtricksGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable and EXCELLENT pocketsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove, Love, Love these pantsSep 20, 2019
I am taller so being able to get these in a longer length is awesome! I love the stretch fabric; light enough for summer and enough room to wear leggings for cooler weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productTexashikerGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros SOFT!Cons Not Enough Pockets, Wrinkle easilyFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeI can't say how much i love these pants.Sep 20, 2019
I just love the fit and feel of these pants - so sleek and soft. THANK YOU for making PETITE pants!! I assure you, tiny people like to hike too. These are cut so nice, I find I want to wear them all the time and they are my weekend goto pants. Got one pair and bought the berry color next. Its a deep berry and gorgeous. Only negative, they wrinkle badly. In next version could you make the pants more wrinkle resistant and add pockets to the back? And could you carry petites in stores? I have to order and send back after fitting. I did have to size up by one.
- Yes, I recommend this productKimberltSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFabulous fitSep 15, 2019
Leg length was a bit long; but they hemmed up very easily. Have worn them in hot weather and wet cool weather; pants were very comfortable in both. Will buy these again.