Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam: Reg 32" | Petite 29" | Tall 35" | Wos 32"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productaudraGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper comfy pantsJan 18, 2021
I love these pants, I wear them all the time. I hate that Eddie Bauer has stopped carrying these in 20 Tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productSBearGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy Go To PantsDec 28, 2020
These are the most comfortable pants I own. I wear these for everything from hiking to running errands. I have these in several colors. I get so many compliments on these.
- Yes, I recommend this productJulesGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHow did I live without these?Dec 20, 2020
I love these pants. Bought them for walking and hiking. Might start wearing them to work. Ordering more! Fits perfect.