Guide Pro Pants
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJojo | Verified userGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsLove these pants!Jul 15, 2019
I'm always looking for clothes that I can wear to work and look nice but also be able to move around easily in. These pants are my new favorite pants! As if the comfortable fit wasn't enough, I've gotten tons of compliments on them already AND I'm always prepared for a spur-of-the-moment post-work hike!
- Yes, I recommend this productkth4503 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Perfect for travel, Wash up wellConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel and just about everything else pantsJul 15, 2019
These pants fit like a dream. I had originally ordered the petite length and they were a little too short for me so I returned them for the regular length. I am 5'3" and sometimes petites fit great and other times they don't. These are probably about 1/2" or so too long on me in the regular size, but with shoes on, they are perfect. We are going to be taking a few trips later this year and these are going to be perfect to travel with. I have the black and khaki and they go with all of my casual tops. The other big selling point for me is there is no gap in the back. Overall, they fit true to size for me. They wash up great too. Bought the shorts in the same colors and I am so happy with my purchases! I will be keeping my eyes open for new colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Perfect fit! Perfect length! Perfect pants!Cons Kinda priceyFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe best!Jul 10, 2019
I love these pants! I've been wearing Eddie Bauer pants for over 20 years, and I have never had a pair of pants that fit so perfectly. I love the way they look, feel, and fit! I now have two pairs of black, and I just purchased the rest of the colors. Perfect for teaching, traveling, and around town!