Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productKarinGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable, light weight, feel comfortable.Feb 24, 2020
Only wore them once. Been too cold lately. Will see how they hold up with wear and washing down the road
- Yes, I recommend this productL C DGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love Guide Pro!Feb 24, 2020
I think I have 3 pairs now? Plus 4 capris and 1 pair of shorts. I've tried other EB pants and shorts and these are perfect for me. They are great in the summer for work and I'm obsessed with pockets! I love the EB emblem on the side - I don't think its too much at all. It just adds to all the stuff with the Guide Pro line. Patagonia, North Face and Marmot are all the same with their emblems so I'm proud to wear my EB stuff surrounded by all those Pata-gucchi wearers! Anyway - I love this line. They fit well and give room for movement. Definitely not constructive at all.
- Yes, I recommend this productDiGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLook good, feel goodFeb 22, 2020
First ordered the insulated pants. They were so comfortable and the length was good, as I'm tall, so I decided I needed the uninsulated pair also. I ended up ordering 2 pairs of the uninsulated. Wore a pair on a flight to the Caribbean and was glad I did cause I felt comfortable and looked tidy the whole way.
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: How well does the StormRepel finish work? Does it keep you dry when out walking in the rain? Thank you.A:Hey Lisa. The StromRepel DWR finish will be fine if you're occasionally caught out in a shower, but the fabric will eventually let moisture in if you stay out long enough. You can always test your pants before heading out by spraying some drops of water on the surface. If it beads up and rolls off, it's good to go. If not, and the water begins to darken where it was applied, it's time for a cleaning or reapplication. Good news is you can reapply the DWR with a spray-on or wash-in product on your own at home.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT