Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productK. L.Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest. Pants. Ever!Sep 11, 2019
These parts are simply amazing! I absolutely love them and so glad I spend the money. Not only are these pants made well; but, they're stylish, functional and ridiculously comfortable. I've always had great luck with getting Eddie Bauer clothes to fit. These pants are no exception. I'm 5'4" and I ordered petites. The length and rise were just right for me. I'm a special education aide so I work with very active young kids all day. Needless to say, I'm a little busy lol. Guide Pro Pants can go from the classroom to hiking with my dog in the evening without missing a beat and look great too.
- Yes, I recommend this productHikingMomGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargevery functionalSep 10, 2019
Just wore these pants for a solid week on Isle Royale. Got me through wet, cold, heat, abrasion and everything else. I would wear them everywhere in my non-hiking life if that logo were not so obvious on the thigh. I keep thinking there is dirt or a smear there. Please move the logo to a less prominent spot so I can buy more.
- Yes, I recommend this productrescuedogloverGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTravel Basic!Sep 10, 2019
I do lots of traveling with a small carry-on bag. These pants are perfect for almost every occasion. They wash in the sink and dry overnight. Thank you, Eddie Bauer!