Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our Guides' choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Two secure zip cargo pockets: Keep essentials accessible
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBraveheartGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove Guide Pro pantsNov 17, 2019
I own both lined and unlined Guide Pro pants and love them for hiking. Very comfortable and great fit. But unlined pants also work great for work or even going out to movie because they are more fitted on bottom than men's version. I'm 5'3" and weigh 125 and wear 6 regular. Wait till they go on sale, which they always do, and then they are worth the price.
- Yes, I recommend this productRainyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsCons would like back pocketsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWell-made, sturdy, comfortableNov 15, 2019
Not sure I like the side zip pockets.
- Agility competitorGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreatNov 11, 2019
Great pants - fit perfect and move well when running.
- Asked Nov 8, 2019 by1 answerQ: How long are the tallA:The tall inseam length is 35 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT